The Global Village Foundation was established in 2013
Based in North Bali, the mission of The Global Village Foundation is to help improve the lives of Bali’s poorest people, those who live in extreme poverty, often with severe disabilities, the very poorest who don’t have access to the basic necessities of life that most of us take for granted, such as healthcare, livable housing, clean water, or education.
Global Village focuses on the following to fulfil its mission;
• Providing Wheelchairs & Mobility Aids for the Disabled.
• Assisting the sick with medication costs where possible, and transportation to medical facilities when required.
• Providing Food Aid & Food supplements for the malnourished and the hungry
• Finding school sponsors for children who are otherwise too poor to attend school.
• Help with housing improvements for the poorest families such as;
* Installation costs for Electricity/water
* Waterproofing and/restoration of simple homes.
* Building toilets & bathrooms
* Creating disabled access & facilities
* Water filters to access clean drinking water
We pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that we can do, or any kindness we can show to any human being, let us do it now. Let us not defer it or neglect it, for we shall not pass this way again.
The Global Village Foundation is a fully Registered Charity in Indonesia (Reg no. AHU-0017736.AH.01.12)